четверг, 18 февраля 2016 г.

                                                             
                                            Last weekend
                                                                                                        
  1. On Saturday I wanted to go to the park, but it was cloudy and wet in the morning.
  2. I stayed at home, had breakfast with my family and watched TV.
  3. In the afternoon me and mum walked to the shops.
  4. In the evening I did my homework and we played board games.
  5. It was very windy at night. It rained.
  6. On Sunday morning it was dry, it was warm and sunny too.
  7. I helped my parents and called my friend.
  8. I wanted to go outside and play, so I put my jumper, took my ball(bike) and went to the park through the playground next to my house.
  9. We played football (volleyball), run, laughed, we wanted to swim, but it was cold.
  10. We had a great time!
cloudy- хмарно
wet мокро
to stay- залишатися
to have breakfast- снідати
board games- настільні ігри
windy- вітряно
at night- вночі
dry- сухо
warm- тепло
to call- телефонувати
to put- одягати
to tako (took)- брати(взяв)
to go (went )- ходити(пішов)
next to- поряд

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий