пятница, 26 февраля 2016 г.



            Here you have a hometask for Monday!!
have fun and then work hard! =)
                                           WHAT DID YOU DO?



WHAD DID I DO LAST SUMMER?
( read and translate)
         Hello, my name is Mark and I want to tell you about me.
Last summer my family and me had fun, it was really great. My mum's name is Susan. She is very pretty and clever woman. My daddy is a very handsome, serious and generous officer. His name is Poll. I have a sister Lucy, we like to ride our bikes very much.
        Last summer was wonderful. We  liked to go outside, liked to go to the park or played on a playground. I liked picnics a lot so we decided to go to the forest. I had a big backpack and there was a PE kit and an apron. I liked  to cook, so I had an apron to be clean. My friend Joe had a dictionary, he liked to read on the picnics, the air is fresh and it is so nice to read when the birds sing. 
       My sister had a lunch box. there were some cucumbers, some cheese, chicken sandwiches and sweets. We had lemonade and pepsi. We didn't have matches or tent or sleeping bag. We wanted to stay in the forest only one day. But we had a torch and rope. 
       We had a lot of fun. We played Hide-and-Sick, run and had a lot of nice food. We didn't ride a bike or motobike, the path was bad in the forest, but we played foodball and volleyball. I liked it a lot.
невідомі слова
clever-розумний
wonderful - чудовий
backpack - рюкзак
PE kit - спортивний костюм
apron - фартух
air - повітря
fresh - свіже
matches - сірники
tent -намет
sleeping bag - спальний мішок
torch - ліхтарик
rope -мотузка
Hide-and-Sick - Схованки
          A TASK     (Завдання)            Write Negative Form and Question:

   Example (приклад) 1. WE WANTED TO GO TO THE RIVER. - negative WE DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO THE RIVER. - question DID WE WANT TO GO TO THE RIVER?
1. Last spring my cheerful friend went to the lake.
2. We liked to ride a horse in the village.
3. They started to read a story about pirates and laughed a lot.
4. I wanted to write a difficult task.(завдання)
5. He wanted to buy a hard purple table
6. She had a heavy backpack and expensive sleeping bag.


HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER VACATION?  IT WAS GREAT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiNUkRPOpQY



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий